HYDRANGEA HOUSE INN
Dennis Blair & Grant Edmondson, Innkeepers
16 Bellevue Avenue . Newport, RI 02840
- What about parking?
- Our location is right on Bellevue Avenue and at the center of the historic "Old Quarter" of Newport. We have FREE onsite parking (one space per guest room) for you. You will seldom, if ever, need to move your car as you can walk almost everywhere right from our front door.
- What is the check-in / check-out times at Hydrangea House?
- Our guaranteed available check-in time is 2 PM. Our check-out time is by 11 AM. We request that guests call or e-mail the inn to let us know about their expected arrival time.
- Is Breakfast Included?
- Yes. We service a full gourmet breakfast each morning of your stay with us. We have two seating with the first at 8:30 AM and the second at 9:15 AM. We are able to accommodate guests wishing to dine earlier than 8:30 AM upon request.
- Do You Allow Children?
- We are able to accommodate young adult children from the age of 12 and older.
- How Many People Can Your Rooms Accommodate?
- Our standardt rooms accommodate two guests only. There are a limited number of suites that accommodate a third guest. In no instance can more than three guests be accommodated in any suite.
- Can I Reserve All 10 Rooms?
- We never "block" the whole house for a group. We will though take individual reservations from guests wishing to be in the same location.
- Is There Street Noise?
- We are located in the "City By The Sea" and there is street traffic at the front of the inn. We have decorated our rooms and suites with heavy drapes and wall to wall carpeting which reduces outside noise. The rooms at the back and side of the inn tend to experience fewer exterior distractions.
- I Have Food Alergies.
- We can accommodate most requests from guest that have food alergies. We require advanced notice which allows us to be prepared for these requests.
- Are Pets Allowed?
- We are sorry, but are unable to accommodate guest's pets.
- What Is The Cancellation Policy?
- We encourage our guests to review all our reservation policies on the Policy Page. You may find that page in the drop down under "Reservations" at the top of this page.
- What About Smoking?
- The inn is completly non-smoking. Guests are welcome to smoke outside the inn and away from the guest common areas.
- Should We Bring A Hair Dryer? What About An Ironing Board And Iron?
- All guest rooms are equiped with hairdryers, ironing boards, irons and luxury Gilchrist & Soames bathing amenities.
- I have been to other inns that don't have 24 hours onsite staff. Does your inn?
- Yes. We, or someone designated by us, is on site providing 24 hour coverage. This ensures that your questions will be answered promptly, there is access to the inn in the event that you forget your key and for your added safety in the event of an emergency.
A Luxury Inn at the center of Newport's Historic "Old Quarter"